top of page
1. MINIMALISM | Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Rethink.
2. BE SUSTAINABLE |
Conserving natural resources helps to preserve biodiversity | Conserve Water
Protecting and improving air and water quality | Be Healthy
Reducing waste streams
3. TRAVEL HABITS | bicycle initiatives, public transit, Biofuels/efficiency.
4. USE GREENER PRODUCTS | Understand WHY you shave to buy green products
5. EDUCATE YOURSELF | Environmental awareness.
6. PLANT TREES | By planting a tree in your yard or garden you reduce CO2.
7. COMPOSTING | Take remains of plants and kitchen waste and converts it into rich nutrient food for your plants that help them grow.
8. PROTECT WILDLIFE | Protect places like beaches and forests that are habitats for animals. Join hands with the local forest department to protect animal habitat.
9. JOIN ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS | Two brains are better than one, three brains are better than two
10. EDUCATE OTHERS | The more people share an awareness of the importance of the environment, the more we can do together to conserve it.
bottom of page